Thursday, October 29, 2009

Isabelle and I had a chance to take a quick look at the house yesterday evening but didn't have the camera in hand. As Murphy's Law was in full play last night, we were actually able to get into the house - sigh.

Anyway, the bannister is in and looks great. I can't wait to see how the floors look after seeing the how the colour of the railings were. The floorboards are all down to prepare for the tiling and it looks like they've cleaned up to prepare for the hardwood as well. The mainfloor looks to have the painting completed at this point and the colour looks great. There's still lots going on upstairs but for the most part the painting is done. All of the doors are done and it looks like it's down to the final coat for the walls. I figure by the weekend the paint will be done and work will be starting on all the flooring.

Hopefully we'll be able to get a quick peak this weekend when I actually have my camera with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment