Saturday, November 14, 2009




Surprise, surprise, surprise. Deborah let me in to take some pictures and some measurements, and shockingly the floors were done, as well as the kitchen. It looked even better than we could have imagined.

It looks like pretty much everything, except for the carpet and a few finishing touches, is done.

A few of the details I noted right away were the detailed tiles around our tub, the tile back-splash in the kitchen made to look like a brick wall, and the one thing I ran to see was the glass tile in Isabelle's bathroom. I definitely loved the look of those tiles on the wall and can't wait for Isabelle to see them.

There is waaaaaay too much to talk about here, but I can't wait til everyone gets a chance to see the house. There's less than a month to go before we move in - woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment